Sunday, May 1, 2011

Top 10 HR Interview Questions & Answer For Fresher Candidates

SOCIALIZE IT →


Are you going for an interview first time & fell very nervous. Here are top 10 HR Interviews Questions. These questions helps you lot in facing the interview. 

1. The first question is “tell me something about yourself”?
This is the first & most common question usually asked in any interview. When you answer this question you usually have to tell about yourEducational Qualifications, Family Background, Hobbies & Interests.

2. The second they can ask is “why should I hire you”?
This is a time to let the interviewer know what YOU can do for them and why they should listen to what you have to offer. The more detail you give the stronger your answer will be.
If you are a fresher & you do not have any experience you can say, ” I consider myself as a creative ideas and thoughts, and your company is the only place where my ideas can shine and take concrete shape and it will be also helpful in the growth of your company. I know that there are many candidates who are eligible for this post but among all i have the qualities that are u looking for.”

3. What are your career goals? or Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
As you are a fresher you cannot say I would see myself as a Project Manager in the next 3 years.
Its better for you, “After five years I would find myself settled in an reputed organization like yours and serving it with my hard work, knowledge and sincerity.”

4. What are your Strength & Weakness?
Do not say you have none - this will lead to further problems. Give a suitable answer.
Concentrate on discussing your main strengths, like your ability to learn quickly, determination to succeed, positive attitude, your ability to relate to people and achieve a common goal. You may be asked to give examples of the above so be prepared.

5. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
Specifics here are not good. Something like this should work: I,d like it to be a long time. Or As long
as we both feel I,m doing a good job

6. Which is more important to you, Money or Job?
Salary is important, but I couldn’t stay with a job that brought me misery when I could support myself doing something else; hence, my job is more important. You can also say, “Money and work both are like siblings. But I believe when you work hard; money will flow to you. So work is more important than money. Only hard work can help you put another feather in your success cap.”

8. Do you like to work independently or as a team?
I like to work independently towards a team goal.

9. Difference between Hard Work & Smart Work?
Hard Work means when u don’t use your brain & do the work in the traditional way as all have done earlier putting all your efforts whereasSmart Work includes creative approach, some initial study over the work assigned, using new ideas or may be some shortcuts & achieving your goals.

10. Do you have any questions for me?
Always have some questions prepared. Questions prepared where you will be an asset to the organization are good. How soon will I be able to be productive? And what type of projects will I be able to assist on?
I hope the above questions help you in your Interview.
All The Best!!!!!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Very good post. its very beneficial to All. Need a latest Job opening updates. Visit Here

Post a Comment